Sunday, January 18, 2009

Virginity for Sale- but only for Kim


I don’t know if this counts as bisexual news, and I would rather that it doesn’t…But apparently some 22-year old student is selling her virginity on-line. As if that wasn’t crazy enough, the headline for her story is about how the only celebrity she mentions that she wouldn’t mind buying her was Kim Kardashian. Yes, a woman celebrity, but Natalie, the student selling herself, she is heterosexual. To read more about this train wreck click here. And for the original story on what she is doing go here.

5 comments:

PNRJ said...

Wouldn't that be considered prostitution, which is illegal in most states?

PNRJ said...

But uh... wow... $3.7 million? Who would bid that much? Seriously, don't these guys realize that it's pretty easy to find a prostitute almost anywhere?

PNRJ said...

That has to be good for your self-esteem though. Someone would pay almost $4 million to have sex with you.

I have enough trouble finding someone to do it for free...

Britches said...

Forget student loans, this is how I should've paid for my college tuition!!! >.<

Just kidding. Seriously though I agree with the first comment- is this not illegal? And also Kim Kardashian (sp?) is the only celebrity she wouldn't mind doing it with?! I can think of sooo many better ones. Well, I mean not that there are a ton I'd want to do it with, but this Kim would be one of the lowest on my list I believe. I feel like I'm digging a small hole here so I'm going to shut up before it gets deeper. :D

lauren said...

I'm pretty sure the Ranch in Nevada where it is to take place is in a district where prostitution is legal.

I'm conflicted on this though, she is a woman studies major, and she says that she wants to activly question the sanctity/importance that we place on virginity. Good question, questionable execution.